BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
NATIONAL CODE: BSB51918 CRICOS CODE: 098770C
Course Duration: 56 Weeks
FEES- Tuition: $9,600 Materials: $500 Application: $250
This qualification, as described in Business Services Training Package focuses on the skills and knowledge required for an individual in their role applying practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
In addition, individuals at this level display initiative and judgment in planning, Organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of Others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
No Licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Location: Level 9, 190 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (location is subject to change at the time of enrolment)
Duration: 56 weeks including holidays
Tuition weeks: 48 weeks
Delivery and Assessment mode: Face to face, combination of theory, practical and/or project assessments
- Completion of year 11 or equivalent (subject to the assessment and approval of Australian College of Trade Admission team)
- English requirements IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or TOEFL PB 506, IBT 62, PTE Academic 46, CAE & CPE (from 2015) 152
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above
- Successful completion of the Pre-Training Review (PTR)
- LLN Level 4
Work based Training / Workplacement: NIL
Possible Pathways for further study:
Advanced Diploma courses in the Business Services training package
Possible Occupational Outcomes:
*Tuition fees and other course related fees are not subject to change once a student has enrolled.
All equipment & resources are at student’s expense
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
*International Students, please note:
If one of the following applies, you do not need to provide evidence of an English Test score:
- you are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange program, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students
- you have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland
- you are a citizen and hold a passport from UK, USA, Canada, NZ or Republic of Ireland
in the two years before applying for the student visa, you completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while you held a student visa.