Students are encouraged to pay EACH STUDY PERIOD’S FEES IN FULL, prior to the commencement of their course.
A study period is defined as two full terms of study or 22 weeks of study. Enrolment Application fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees will not be transferred to another educational institution.
Additional costs will be incurred if students request additional copies of documents. Where a student has not paid their owed fees in full Australian College of Trade may restrict or withhold services or materials including academic results from a student in relation to courses or parts of courses which the student has participated in or completed. l.
The college will not withhold any results for courses or parts of courses for which the student has paid fees in full.
Payments can be made by cash, bank direct credit, Credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted) or bank draft for payments from another country. Bank payments should be to Australian College of Trade using the following account details:
Account name: Australian College of Trade
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB number: 063-010
Account number: 11316739
Swift code: CTBAAU2S (for payments being made from Overseas bank accounts)
Students may be eligible to pay by instalments from the second study period provided they abide by the conditions set out below:
Payment of tuition fees by instalment
- This option does not apply where a sponsor, employer, or any other person, or organisation, pays a student’s fees and charges.
- The option applies only to course tuition fees. All other fees and charges, for which the student is liable to pay, as a condition of enrolment, must be paid in full by the due date specified in the letter of offer.
- The amount of fees to be paid prior to enrolment will be specified in the Student Enrolment Acceptance Agreement.
- The balance of the course tuition fees may be paid progressively in any amounts, and at times which suit each student, if the total amount is paid by no later than one month prior to the end of the course.
- Extensions of time will not be granted for either the initial payment, or the final payment except under extenuating circumstances approved by the CEO or their delegate.
- If a variation to an enrolment results in an increase in the amount of course tuition fees, no extensions of time will be granted for payment of the additional fees.
- If a student fails to make the required payments or has not contacted the College by the applicable due date(s) for payment, the student’s enrolment may be suspended as per the college’s policies and procedures.
For tuition protection ACOT assures the security of student fees through its compliance with the requirements of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS) and the Tuition Protection Service (TPS).