Our campus is located less than 10 kilometres from the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne, in leafy Thornbury. Thornbury and its surrounds are home to one of the most diverse and vibrant communities anywhere in Victoria. This unique suburb is increasingly becoming the destination choice for students looking to experience the advantages of being able to live, work and study within the same area.
859 High Street, Thornbury 3071
Ph: +613 9484 8787
- Some advantages of our location.
- Inexpensive housing within walking distance
- Easy public transportation access to Melbourne’s renowned trams and trains.
- Excellent employment opportunities through a variety of lively cafes and restaurants.
- 20 minutes by train to the CBD area.
- Well-resourced student advisory services.
- Practical teaching and learning
We are committed to achieving the highest possible standard of excellence in teaching and student services to enable all who study with us to reach their full potential. The Australian College of trade (ACOT) has a unique feature that ensures students studying with us gain exposure to industry best practice.
All of our training classes are within the Thornbury Theatre complex and are fully equipped with today’s teaching technology. The knowledge gained in the classroom combined with the skills acquired within the Thornbury Theatre will make your overall experience of studying with us an exciting one.