With two locations – one in the heart of Melbourne and the other located less than 10 kilometers from the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne, Thornbury. Melbourne and its surrounds are home to one of the most diverse and vibrant communities anywhere in Victoria. This unique part of Melbourne is increasingly becoming the destination choice for students looking to experience the advantages of being able to live, work and study within the same area.
859 High Street, Thornbury 3071
Ph: +613 9484 8787
- Some advantages of our location.
- Inexpensive housing within walking distance
- Easy public transportation access to Melbourne’s renowned trams and trains.
- Excellent employment opportunities through a variety of lively cafes and restaurants.
- 20 minutes by train to the CBD area.
- Well-resourced student advisory services.
- Practical teaching and learning
We are committed to achieving the highest possible standard of excellence in teaching and student services to enable all who study with us to reach their full potential. The Australian College of trade (ACOT) has a unique feature that ensures students studying with us gain exposure to industry best practice.
All of our training classes are within the Thornbury Theater complex and are fully equipped with today’s teaching technology. The knowledge gained in the classroom combined with the skills acquired within the Thornbury Theatre will make your overall experience of studying with us an exciting one.
Level 9, 190 Queens Street, Melbourne, 3001
Ph: +613 9670 1694
Our growth over the past twelve to eighteen months has necessitated adding campus locations to the main study hub in Thornbury. This campus location, which is ideally located in the Melbourne Central Business District, was chosen for its excellent teaching facilities.
The added attraction is its proximity to public transport as well as being a location that lends itself to the CBD’s vast variety of shopping, dining, touring and recreational activities.
It was added in early 2019 to provide ACOT students with added flexibility in terms of the choice of campus location, especially for those students enrolled in courses with predominantly theory based study.
At both training locations, training and assessment facilities include:
- Fully equipped classrooms with desks, chairs, projection equipment
- Computer and printer facilities, free WIFI access
- Resource Library
- Recreation areas that have coffee & tea making facilities